APQS part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 41 -> Slamp
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 40 to Don/Swissy.

Comment

Turn 41 to Tilemacho
        Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Turn 41 to Don/Swissy.

I guess changing my ISP has done no good in restoring direct communications.

If I can't get a post through direct with BT then I can't believe I will with anyone else so sorry Swissy but it looks like your my postman.

Comment

Turn 41 -> Slamp
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 41 -> Jon,Germans
              Swisazuma: You asked for a map exchange but not for a peace treaty...?
              Assyria-Greece Boarders are available to anyone who wants them; just ask me to mail it to you.
              Slamp: I am waiting for your answer to my offer. It won't be there forever...

Warning: Anyone who wants to enter Greek land must now officially ask permission for it. As Greek land is considered the whole continent between Assyria and Celts! Furthermore foreign ships are not allowed to approach the coast of the continent!!! I will not accept any excuse on this!!! Although Greece is still not able to ensure the above it won’t last long to do so. If any foreign ship is caught near my land this will have a great impact in Greece’s relationship with this country!
              The above rules don’t count for the Greek colonies near Germany and in the newly discovered continent at the south of Assyria and Greece. As I was the first to discover the island I name it: Agnosia.

Swisazuma I am meanly talking about you. I saw a ship of yours near the German territory. I don’t now how the Germans can allow this but I don’t! BTW your diplomat has permission to enter my territory only if mine can do the same.

Greek government almost fall after the last minute failure to complete the London Exchange. Fortunately Greece was still able to complete East India Company, that way the hard work of Greek people wasn’t completely lost. But the latest polls show that a great percentage of 55% don’t think Tilemacho is the most capable of governing the country, although 75% approve his great plan to reach 40 cities in less than 30 turns.

[This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited March 05, 2000).]
              One Life One Game...

Comment

Turn 42 to Tilemacho

Comment

Turn 42 -> Jon, Germans
                  Hmm, no comment on my statement...
                  One Life One Game...

Comment

Turn 42 to Don.

Comment

Turn 42 to Swissy

Comment

Looks like we have a direct connection between Jon and Don.

Turn 43 -> Slamp.

Swisazuma does not know if the Greek statement requires a reply. He is having a hard time determining if the Greeks are making a threat or are trying to cover for weaknesses in their border defenses.

Comment

Turn 43 to Tilemacho

It think I can connect now between 17h30 and 18h30 Apolyton time. May be I could play my turn at these times.

Comment

Slamp, are you sure you sent me the turn?
                            I only resieved your boarder proposal...
                            please resend
                            One Life One Game...

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure, it's in my sent folder but I sent you again the turn few minutes ago, if you don't received it before 4pm GMT+1 send me a mail an I will use an other account
                              [This message has been edited by slamp (edited March 07, 2000).]

Comment

Turn 43 -> Jon, Germans
                                At last some role playing...:
                                sorry I must go I will write it later
                                One Life One Game...

Comment

Working...
                                X