No announcement yet.

US PBEM Game - Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked my mail, still no turn. It did eventually show-up last time this happened, so we can either wait or re-send it.

Comment

#1. I resent the turn to Chris.

#2. I updated my site for the US PBEM game!

www.home.earthlink.net/~edgar3/
      Civ PBEM "play-by-play"

Comment

First send finally showed-up this morning at 11:00 while I was at work. Second send is here too.

If Yahoo does this again, I'll give y'all a different e-mail address to send the turns to.

Turn 110 to Blue Max

Comment

the error may have come from my side this time Chris. I have been unable to recieve/send mail for most of the day. But who knows, when I sent that to you the first time, everything was working. no matter now.

Ed

Comment

Turn 110 -> Rush

Despite continual chaos within the government of Spain, the new world map is hot off the presses. All are invited to add to it.
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

turn sent to Chris.

Comment

Turn 111 to Blue Max

The Phonecian people once again applaud the Spanish committment to global education. We are always pleased to be able to add to the world's knowledge, and reap the benefits of our combined work.

Comment

turn 111 -> Rush

COUNCIL OF THE REPUBLIC DISOLVED!!!
                  NATIONAL ASSEMBLY CONVENES IN MADRID.

After years of infighting and chaos, the Council of the Republic has instituted a representational form of government for Spain. They have created a National Assembly, made up of representatives elected by the citizens of Spanish cities. The Nationaal Assembly will elect one of teir members to rule Spain as El Cid. The charismatic Guildmaster of the Granada Merchant's Guild, was elected to the position of El Cid. He was instumental in forging the final coalition in the Coucil of the Republic that brought reform to Spanish government.
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

turn to Chris. 111

--------------------------
                    www.home.earthlink.net/~edgar3/
                    Civ PBEM "play-by-play"

Comment

Turn 112 to Blue Max

Comment

turn 112 -> Rush

Comment

Turn resent to Rush. Seems his email server was bouncing back mail over the weekend.

Comment

Turn 113 to Blue Max

Comment

Sorry about that Guys

Usually my isp is pretty reliable, but lately they have been kind of crappy.

Turn 113 to Ed

Comment

Turn 114 to Blue Max

Comment

Working...
                                X