NEW GREAT EMAIL GAME !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 27 -> Tronn
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 27 --> Swissy

The mighty Romans hear odd news of Swissy's empire's power falling then raising.

Comment

turn 28 -> Tronn

It's a quirk in power graph. Settlers are worth alot on the power graph. When you build a city the graph goes down for losing a unit. The power graph does not seem to recognize the new city until the next turn.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

turn 29 -> Tronn

Comment

Turn 30 -> Tronn

The power graph puts a big premium on Wonders, advances, units, population then cities(my observation). That's why I try to build as many cities as possible at the start and work on Stonehedge. It gives me a good foundation going into the middle game (After Age of Reason)

Comment

Turn 29 --> Swissy

Yes indeed the power graph is odd. In another game where I have 12 cities or so I am losing to some one with 6 cities. Oh well...

Comment

Turn 30 --> Swissy

Yes I usally try to build as many cities as possible too but I am having problems in these game so my growth is not very good.

Comment

turn 31 -> Tronn

Comment

Turn 31 --> Swissy

Comment

turn 32 -> Tronn

Comment

Turn 32 --> Swissy

Comment

turn 33 -> Tronn

EXPLORATION PARTY ENCOUNTERS BARBARIANS

The ever expanding exploration party has reported encountering a band of barbarians. Unexpectedly they turned tail and ran.

Comment

turn 34 -> Tronn

Comment

Turn 33 --> Swissy

The Romans listen to the story of the distant barbarains and grit their teeth wishing that they could have been their to enact revenge.

Comment

Turn 34 --> Swissy

Comment

Working...
                                X