Worldwide PBeM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide PBeM game

It´s that time of year again: PBeM time.

My suggestions are as follows: Maximum of 5 human players (preferably 3, before gamestart), the rest (till 5 or 6 civs) will be AI´s; A huge random map with alot of rivers and goods (I find the games with the real-world maps a bit too predictable).
    Send me an e-mail with your suggestions to the game setup (scenariomaps, goody quantity etc.) and i´ll set up the game just as you want it.

You do not have to have anything else than v1.2 installed on your computer.

In the first weekend after beginning the game i´ll arrange a blitz so that we may get past the first couple of turns were you just press "end".

The map will be picked at random by the computer and the settings will be as is except for the goods quantity, that will be set to 75% because i really like to trade

If possible, I could setup a schedule of when to recieve the next turns. The best time for me would be 7.00 to 7.30 (GMT +1). This way we might do at least one turn every day which would make the game a bit more interesting

Notuncommon
    [This message has been edited by Notuncommon (edited March 02, 2000).]
    Regards
    Notuncommon

We only need a fourth player now (TheBirdMan haven´t confirmed that he´ll be in the game).

I need the leader name and civ from all players. Maybe if you would tell me when you check your email (in GMT)we could make the game more efficient.

I now have v1.2, 1.21 Hack and the Apoluton pack installed. If you all get those too the chances of crashes will be minimized

Notuncommon
    (I can´t believe I´m the first one who replied to my thread )
    Regards
    Notuncommon

Comment

I'm interested in playing.

Comment

Great Arthur!
        Just send me the info I´ve described above (or post it here) and we´re off

Notuncommon
        Regards
        Notuncommon

Comment

Leader name:Col. Klink, Civ:America. I usually check my e-mail around 12pm, 3pm, and 2am (-7 GMT). I have only played CtP from a disk, never on the net, and was wondering what I need to do to play on the net. My e-mail address is: Arthur@cc.usu.edu

Comment

Yay! We are ready to go, as soon as everyone has replied on the e-mail i´ve sent them.
            There´s still room for players but they´ll have to come forward very soon

I´ll set up a new thread in the forum called "Worldwide PBEM turn posting", or something like it, when we begin.

Notuncommon
            Regards
            Notuncommon

Comment

I will join ! Civ=Assyrians
              ( but I tend to play one turn a day).

Comment

If you still have room I'd be interested. Native Americans please.

Comment

Great! No new players accepted.
                  To the new guys: Pleade e-mail me the best time for you to check tour mail (in GMT).
                  I´ll have the game set up in two days, and from that on, we´ll play a turn a day (hopefully)

Notuncommon
                  Regards
                  Notuncommon

Comment

Ave Caesar !! I can send my turn ( one a day ) at 10-11h am [ +1 gmt ] You acctepted it ?

Comment

Notuncommon: I've sent you an email giving my times for play. Just in case you haven't gotten it I'll restate it here. 6-7 AM GMT. Also, I'm expecting to have a new username soon. I'll let you know when I've switched over what my new name is.

Comment

Okeveryone, we´re ready to begin. I´ll setup the game friday and hope to have sent the first turn at 6 pm (GMT)

Notuncommon
                        Regards
                        Notuncommon

Comment

I will change my name -> "Creator" (much beter ? )

Comment

And the player you formerly knew as David L. Bragdon is reborn as Hanibal. Looking forward to starting the game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X