• Show
Clear All

• Semi Acc Game part 2

Welcome all to the new thread

Turn 22 ==> Shavlor

Turn 22 to Lung

Comment

Damn Ok

Thanks Lung for Volunteering, Well Im going to post a new thread, and look around for a reserve.

If anyone knows someone who wants sub, have them email me, sophix@pmail.net or post on this thread or the new one.

Thanx
      Sophix

Comment

Bad news, guys, i'm afraid....

The game opened and played, but crashed when i finished the turn. I suspect that you guys are using a mod of some kind? I had this problem in Hex's team pbem, although i couldn't even open it in that game.

I guess you guys will have to find another reserve:-( Bummer! If Swissy's not in your game, i'm sure he's keen to play reserve.

The Lung is dead.....long live the Lung!!!

Comment

Turn 22 to Swissy.

I hope this works!!

Comment

I had the same problem as Lung, everything ok until I hit END, Then it crashed.

ou will probably have to find someone with the same mod you started with
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Actually I have two computers at my house one of them has the mod installed the other does not(never did).

Anyways Don has volunteered to play, and it should definitely work for him. because he is playing in Hex's Team PBEM.

Thanks to Both Swissy and Lung for their noble effort, and to Don for his upcoming effort.

[This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited December 24, 1999).]

Comment

I have my doubts that anybody will be able to play Demos's turn, until I can figure out, the exact setup he was using. I decided to try and play Demosthenes's turn myself.

Don't worry Jon, Shavlor, and Demosthenes I just opened the game and hit end turn, trying not to look at the screen

It appears Demosthenes's turn is special, my turn, Shavlor's, and Jon's ran with only Patch 1.2 installed. When I got to Demosthenes's turn, it crashed when I hit end. I ran several configurations to no avail.

Just 1.2 and the Hack installed - No go

1.2, the hack, and quicker in the scenario directory - no go

Dutchesse replacement files installed, 1.2, hack, dutcheeses, and quicker scenario in the directory - once again no go.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I remember Shavlor saying he was able to play Demos's turn, Im going to see if he remembers how he had it setup. Jon do want to do a test run of Demos's turn before sending it along, and tell me how your CTP game is setup.

Thanks
                Sophanthro

Comment

I once again tried to run Domes's game but now I can't. Maybe because of the fact that my CTP was just reinstalled. I don't know. I tried to copy all of the Apolyton's Scienario into my ctp-data directory but I still couldn't end his turn. I tried to deattach Fireredram but since no go. I am sorry I am at a lost.

Comment

This dates back to when Demos installed CD and then couldn't run any other game. I told him the Directories he needed to do dupes of so that he could switch between different games by renaming them. I think he had to do a complete re-install of CTP first, then 1.2, then DC, then CD, etc etc.........
                    Whatever happened when he set CTP up again changed something. I'm sure it's down to CD as I know that that really played havoc with me at first.
                    I cannot do anything with Demos' turn. I end my turn and the game saves OK but I cannot attach the AI to him, OK with everyone else, and I have now tried to open and end his turn and I do not even have the chance to do any error checking as when it crashes it brings my machine down with it. Really weird????

Comment

Just thought Id Bump this Thread up as Demosthenes will be returning on the 10th which is Monday. So this game should start rolling again.

Comment

...we hope!

My people grow impatient for action.
                        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Happy New Year!

I see that I've been causing problems even in my absense!?

Comment

Guys, I'm really sorry that I've stalled the game. Someone send me the file and lets see if I can make head nor tail of it, ok?

Again, I'm sorry about the hassle.

Comment

Sorry, double post.
                              [This message has been edited by Demosthenes99 (edited January 11, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X