Apolyton quickstart turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton quickstart turns

It takes a lot of time, but the game is on now !

The player order is:
    1) Slamp: Celts, Slamp II, olivier@daury.net
    2) Tilemacho: Greeks, Tilemacho, psycho@med.uoc.gr
    3) Jon : Germans, Jak, jonfurderer@freeuk.com
    4) Don : Assyrians, Don, deveritt@orc.ca
    5) Swissy : Aztec, Swisazuma, markbalt@aol.com

- rules: blood: OFF, polution: ON
    - difficulty: Deity
    - form: buoy
    - map size: gigantic
    - map (from 0 to 10):
    wet/dry: 5
    hot/cool: 5
    sea/land: 3
    island/continents: 5
    uniform/varied: 7
    goods-/goods+: 5
    - Raging hordes

Turn 0 sent to Tilemacho

Good luck everyone !
    [This message has been edited by slamp (edited January 19, 2000).]
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Turn 0 -> Jon, German

Hallo to everyone.The Greek Leader Tilemacho wishes you all good luck and may we bring pease and prosperity among our nations.....
    One Life One Game...

Comment

I'm afraid I have a problem. Surprised?

Your Scenario runs fine but I cannot load the savegame. It just crashes CTP and brings my machine down with it.

I'll reset everything and try all I can think of but does an immediate solution spring to mind?

Comment

I don't think the problem is the scenario it self but it's CTP pbem and scenario.
        To load a saved pbem game (*.csg), copy the *.csg file to a folder bellow \ctp_program\ctp\save\games\
        You must load Apolyton pack with this scenario first. Launch a normal game, select this scenario, click run. If you are able to see some civilizations like Aztecs or Celts it means that Apolyton Pack is loaded. Then, select load game and select the *.csg file.

You can find more information on Apolyton Pack readme file.

Comment

Well,

I try to load jon's turn. It also crashs on my computer.
          Moreover, when I try to load Tilemacho turn, there are some slic errors.
          This computer isn't the one I use to create the game. This evening I will try to load it on the other computer. May be the configuration is not the right one on the other computer.

Comment

Bad news: these game is down
            Good news: I met Jon by ICQ and we play 2 turns without any problem. May be there are some differences in Tilemacho's CTP, that's why the game crashed.
            I will create 3 games (2 human players) and I will send it to Tilemacho, Swissy and Don to test compatibility between us.
            If you meet an other player by ICQ soon, could you do the same thing ?

Comment

Very good news:
              I succed in loading all games I sent to you yesterday night, and I think I understood why the game crashed on one of my computer. (slic error 'notifyCaravans' not found, etc...)
              My packlist was not good: 5 for 6 folders

Now I must verify if we could add a scenario under Apolyton when a pbem was design using an other number of scenario. I mean that my quickstart is scen0004. What's happen if I add a scen0005 ?

Comment

Working...
              X