Clear All

• Accelerated PBEM game turn posting

The Accelerated PBEM game has gone to the players, who are listed below:
    FireRedRam Native American fireredram@aol.com
    Sir Winston Churchill English steve@pbunn.screaming.net
    Lung the Legendary Austrailian lung@hawkes.com.au
    Matthew Vikings mcederholm@telia.com

Starting turn is 23.

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Yawn! Is this game going to start, or what? Methinks FireRedRam is too scared to take on Lung the Legendary! It would be a shame to see Swissy's efforts go to waste

Comment

Hey Lung, I sent my turn out last night!
      Haven't you killed me yet?????

Comment

turn 23 to Lung

Comment

D'OH! So that's why you're sending me your turn, Steve! I couldn't figure out why you were sending me turn 23 when i received turn 23 from Confuzer as always - because you're in *both* games! Now that Monkey's 2nd PBEM game has reached turn 23, i thought it was that game. It's just a coincidence that both games are on turn 23!

Oh well, i'm at work now, so it will have to wait until i get home. Expect my turn in about 10 hours. Sorry about that, Chief!

Comment

Lung -> Matthew turn 23.

Look out! Lung the Legendary appears to have a strong empire in the making. He is peaceful by nature but his vanity is strong!

Comment

Turn 24 to matthew, lung asked to be put on AI so I typed "/attach 3" was that correct?

Comment

According to Monkey's 2nd PBEM email, you are correct. I guess the proof is whether Matthew has received the turn or not.

Steve, don't forget to reset me in 48 hours! I don't want the AI making any crucial decisions if i can help it

Comment

I got the turn alright...but I didn't notice until hours later that it came form Steve and not Lung...

All --> If something special occurs, like someone set on AI, just leave a brief note in the mail with the turn...

------------------
                  Why work when you can be unemployed?
                  In the GREAT BANANA we trust, for only he can set us free!

Comment

Turn 25 to Matthew

Comment

Turn 26 to Matthew,

Have we given up on posting details of our turn progress here or am I playing on my own!!!!

Comment

Turn 27 to Lung

Comment

Thanks Steve, for setting me to AI (unlike Confuzer in my other PBEM game). Thanks again Steve, for resetting me to human, but i may yet have a problem playing my turn, as my monitor has croaked.

My flatmate should be able to get me a temporary monitor for a few days from tonight. Assuming all goes according to plan, i will be able to play my turn in about 10 hours. I will know in 3 or 4 hours whether i'll be getting one, so i'll post then if i need to be set to AI. So Steve, keep your eye out for an email from me!

It's good to see this game progressing nicely, but i'm worried that the AI might have done something really dumb while i was away, so i don't want to be reset to AI if i can help it. I'll keep posting!

Comment

Last time i let the AI run *my* civ!! I thought i'd send my settler to a spot a few turns away, but the AI decided to send him elsewhere and ICS! The warrior i sent to investigate a river turned around and went the other way!

And to make matters worse, the game won't let me enact Theocracy!! When i enact theocracy, it enacts tyranny instead. Schwienhund!

Oh well, at least my flatmate's monitor works (even if it is only a 14"). I don't mean to brag, but i was proud of my 15 incher!

Turn 27 to Matthew.

Comment

Shouldn't that be Schweinhund?
                              If it's german that is...

------------------
                              Why work when you can be unemployed?
                              In the GREAT BANANA we trust, for only he can set us free!

Comment

Working...
                              X