Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

welcome to the new thread for the PBEM 2 game. Please post all turns update from game 2 in this thread from now on.
    Monkey I am proud to be!
    Trim the sails and roam the sea!
    ...Stefu

Turn 27 to Zaphod

Comment

turn to steve

Comment

I just picked up on Don's last post...

A wise guy, huh??!? What civ are you and where the hell are you? I will send my warriors with their stick and stones to smite thee! Yes, i know you're shaking in your boots - it's only natural in the face of such adversity

Comment

Woooooo, Don I'd be really scared at Lung's warriors with their stick and stones by now. In fact after reading his post, I'd be really quaking in my booties if he ever sent phalanxes toward your direction. Have you heard of the legend of the hypnotic phalanxes who drop interceptors and stealth bombers from the sky?
          Monkey I am proud to be!
          ...Stefu

Comment

Good one Monkey! Sarcastic, cynical, *and* witty. And it only took nine minutes to think of it, too

Comment

LOL

Yes I'm shaking in my boots, I'm just thinking about all that hot air trapped in lung, that might blow away my civ.

[This message has been edited by DON (edited November 07, 1999).]

Comment

Turn 28 to Monkey

Comment

Hmmm, and I wonder why all those Labyrinth questions started popping up in the help forum by Don.

And it only took nine minutes to think of it, too
                  by Lung.....

Hmmmm, sarcasm or compliment?

turn 28 to blue max

Why the hell won't this quote work out properly?
                  [This message has been edited by Monkey (edited November 07, 1999).]
                  Monkey I am proud to be!
                  ...Stefu

Comment

Yes, I need all the help I can get, especially now that I got Lung coming after me with his well armed warriors.

Turn 28 to Lung.

Comment

Monkey, i think that the correct term is "back-handed compliment". An insult and a compliment all rolled into one!

I think that i should just stick to compliments, that way i may be able to lull you all into a false sense of security. All except Don, of course, whom i seem to have enticed into a state of extreme paranoia. Either that, or he's just paying out on me

P.S. I can't play my turn until i get home - in about 5 hours.
                      [This message has been edited by Lung (edited November 07, 1999).]

Comment

No Lung, I'm really really shaking in my booties.

Comment

Turn 28 to Paul (one turn closer to annihilating insolent Don's puny civ )

Comment

Turn 28 to Zaphod

Comment

turn to monkey

Comment

Working...
                              X