Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New accelerated PBEM needs one more player (at least)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New accelerated PBEM needs one more player (at least)!

I am looking for at least one more player for an accelerated pbem game. Each player starts with one settler and three advances(deity level). I play the intial turns until contact is made. See my other topic " 2nd Accelerated PBEM looking for players" for details. Then post your info if you want to play.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Swissy, if you want to get the game underway, i would be all too happy to play temporarily until you get a permanent player. I would consider playing longer term, but i doubt that anyone would want to enter into a game that was well advanced. It's just that, while playing 2 x pbem games, i still feel starved due to the intermittent nature of turns arriving. Yet i think that when the games get advanced, playing in three games could get mightily cumbersome.

Then again, with all of the dramas i keep coming up with, maybe you would rather not have me in another of your games

Comment

Please, someone sign up for this game so we may start. Lung, I sent you an email. Just one more player, though I won't turn down anyone who really wants to play.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I'll play

Comment

sorry forgot to give my email address...

burchill@btinternet.com

Comment

We have a full game. No more requests are being taken at this time.

Comment

Working...
            X