Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accelerated Start PBEM Games Starting Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerated Start PBEM Games Starting Soon!

I will be starting Accelerated Start PBEM Games. Below are the House Rules and contact info.

Contact: Do not use the thread to apply for these games. Use the email icon on the thread.

Send the following: The range of players you will play with, 4 to 8. How many days a week you will submit at least one turn; 7 days, no weekends, no sundays. Will you accept a slower game. What Civ you want.

Swissy's Accelerated PBEM House Rules(read before applying to play)

1. Each player will submit a short statement on playing style; militant, max-science, city-builder etc.

2. Each player will submit a build list for the first six cities, ten for a city builder. For combat units use Warrior/best, if you want to build the best available unit based on your advances.

3. Each player will submit a listing of all ancient and renaissance wonders, in the order you would want them.

4. Each player will submit a list of advances to research, along with what order to research then in.

5. Each player will submit a world setting list.

6. The game will be sent to the players when any of the following happens; civ contact, Philosopher's Stone is built or 50 turns(1500BC).

7. The gamemaster will make decisions for events not covered above, I will contact a player if a cruicial decision must be made.

I will take responses until 10/1.

[This message has been edited by Swissy (edited September 25, 1999).]
    [This message has been edited by Swissy (edited September 25, 1999).]
    [This message has been edited by Swissy (edited September 27, 1999).]
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

I have two brave souls, so far. Come on people, this is your chance to play PBEM without waiting 6-8 weeks to get upto decent size.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I would be interested if the accelerated start was about 2140 and no wonders were initiated until the other players took over.

Comment

Another candidate!

I replied by mail to Inigo's post to see if he (she?) is interested in our accelerated start PBEM game.

I'm still keen to play, so when are we starting?!??

Comment

I hope so! I've emailed Swissy but as of yet had no response. He may have decided it was a little too daunting to organise the game with an accelerated start, so i keep my fingers crossed as i am still keen to play.

If all else fails, i may bite the bullet and start a PBEM game myself, but not with an accelerated start to due it's complexity.

Swissy, where are you?

Comment

Are you still looking for more players?

Comment

Registration for the Accelerated C:CTP pbem is now closed. I will be contacting those who signed up and we will be starting this weelend. If this goes well, I will probably do one a month, as i have to devote a weekend to setting the game up and playing through enough turns to get a good stsrt.

Comment

Working...
              X