Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTIVISION: GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!

To ACTIVISION !
    CIV:CTP is full of bugs. I never saw a so bugged game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to play a full MultiPlayer game.
    I payed 40 $ for a game which doesn't work.
    It's expansive for a pre-beta game.
    I started to host a MP game 2 months ago with a friend of mine. 2 players + 3 AIs.
    Please find hereafter the list of bugs encountered:
    1- LOTS of disconnections. The friend I am playing with is living in the same city as me (10 km distance) and we have the same internet provider. So please, don't tell me we have a bad connection ! I ping him usually at < 250 ms) Furthermore, we used to play together to a lot of online games including Ultima Online (UO) which is a Massive multiplayer online game (> 1000 players connected at the SAME time on the SAME game on the SAME server !) without any problems. The server was in the US west coast, we are in Europe.
    2- at each disconnection, my friend loose all trade routes. That sucks !
    3- the chat box is totally bugged: impossible to read messages because of lines duplication, messages are not sent by the "enter" key ...so, the chat box is nearly not usable.
    4- My friend (I am the host, he's the client) loose the power graph history. It seems that only the host of the game can have the power graph feature from the begining of the game (-4000BC)
    5- the last bug was : the client (my friend) loosed all cities names! no more cities names on the map.
    6- all the problems discribed appears in case of a lost of connection but AS WELL, each time we LOAD A SAVED GAME!

WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT BUG ???????????

That's too much !
    GIMME MY MONEY BACK !
    I am not a bank ! if activision needs some cash to finance its treasury problems to finish the game developpment, they should ask banks for some cash ! I am a client and I don't see any reasons why I should pay with my so hard earned money to finance a so bugged game's developpment.

ACTIVISION, I spent 2 months on a game I will NEVER finish. I spent 45$ to buy the game. I spent 30 hours of internet connection (here, in Europe, local phone calls are not for free (1$ a hour). I paid 30 hours* 1$ = 30 $ to play a game I will never finish.

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK ! and contact me when the game will be playable including all features indicated on the game box (including MP features).

I AM NOT A BETA TESTER ! I AM A CLIENT !

Regards.

PS: post me an answer and I will give you my bank information in order to allow you to REFUND the money I have spend in your "online game".
Working...
X