Multiplayer Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Chat?

Under the options Keyboard there is an option for chat with the tab key assigned to it. Is there a chat option available? If so how do I use it? If not what are you all using? My computer tends to not like to switch back and forth between icq and CTP... it will do it for a while but eventually crashes CTP. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly! Greatly appreciated! The reason I ask is because it sure would be nice to let everyone know in a game that your done for the night or that they got up to go to the bathroom etc... thanks!

David

um, eh, err, PRESS THE ' KEY, NEWBIE, SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT PLAYERS ARE TELLING YOU DURING THE GAME.

Generel problem with newbies!
    Please pass the word to any of your newbie friends: PRESS THE ' KEY TO CHAT!!!!!!

Enslave them all!

Thomas Diemar
    <font color=EE0000>Enslave them all!!
    Thomas Diemar
    </font>

Comment

LOL... I read the manual, I flipped through the option in the game, I could not find anywhere it referencing the ' key... I will try it when I get home! Thanks for the info, because it is a pain in the arse with out a chat!

Comment

I think that the chat box key info is in the readme.txt file (or in the keys map in the option menu)
        see you ...

Comment

Working...
        X