Databas out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Databas out of sync

Since I downloaded Version 1.1 I cannot join a multiplayer game. I get a message saying "Database out of sync.. returning to lobby."
    Anyone know the problem and how to fix it...Thxs :+))

Gerry

[This message has been edited by Gerry (edited May 30, 1999).]

It means that your database and the other players are out of sync. For example, it means you either edited your .txt files, or installed a mod. With the patch you shouldn't even be able to see other players who don't have the patch, so it shouldn't be a issue with the patch.

Have you edited your txt files in any other way, or installed a mod?

Comment

Thxs Robm..I installed CD's mod..does this mean I have to uninstall it to play multi-player ??

Gerry

Comment

I've been asking the same question, and no answer. I know you can't play against someone who is using activision provided game files, if you any other mod installed. But what no one knows is if me and you can play if we both have exactly the same mod's installed, i.e., CD's mod.

Comment

Robm and Gerry: I think if you both have the exact same text files installed, you should be able to play. I know meta is making his mod for multiplayer, specifically, and he tests it with Gerfang. (Well, I don't know if they're still doing it, haven't seen anything about it lately, but...)

So anyway, you should be able to, provided you have the exact same files.
          kmj

Comment

Working...
          X