The weakest link - episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn sent 1
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Why on earth did I got Flandriens turn?
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Flandrien

Just a thought:
        if Azrael/Stephan changes his mind and does want to join this game, he can make a team with Vandal-1, so we have 4 teams.
        (Restarting won't be that much of a problem)
        It is tempting

Perhaps I could join with Vandal-1 as long as he is a fair player (not necessary an excellent one)

Comment

I can beat 8 civs on king ,regular map size, although humans and especially well seasoned player types are different.I don't know what the criteria is I guess I just get my turns out .
          The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

4 teams would be nice. But on the biggest possible map pls.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

would be

Comment

Ok, name the civs that you want to play, and I will restart with 4 teams.
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Persian please.

Comment

i though that our settings stays

Comment

I think Kris was reffering to Vandal and me...

Comment

OK, Spain for me with the default male leader (Ferdinand) and I would suggest Portugal with Alfonso as leader for Vandal-1 if he accepts of cource, both Iberians with good relations most of the times and parallel history.

To keep the teams balanced I would like to know what is the level of Pave and Mieciofok.
                        I know Kris, Max and Pete are exellent players and I think Rick is a quite good player though I only had the chance to play against him for a little time so far.

Comment

I would suggest that we use PBEM Mod to accelerate the start a bit.

Comment

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

To keep the teams balanced I would like to know what is the level of Pave...
                              Hmm... A multiplayer newbie, maybe?

Ps.I want to be Greek.
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Sorry to interrupt Pave. The question is: What gamelevel is the highest level where you have won or was in a clear-no doubt what so ever - position?

As your teammate, I am also interested in that information.......

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X