No announcement yet.

The weakest link - episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember: this is a team game, so turns should be sent to both players of the team.
    WHAT?!
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Thats right folks Team game, Pave you are teamed up with Birdman stay in touch.

If you can not play your turn or I, the other team member will play it for you.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

to both players? what for?
        so ifi'm sending to azrael i should send to maestro as well?

Comment

Sure why not er YA! after all if you put azrael in the TO:
          and maestro in the C.C. we should all know what you mean.

In team play both players should be in touch at all times. That way the moderator needs not to be involved. If you can not play and or post that fact, your team mate has the turn and can just play it.

BTW it also helps because in team play we can open our team mates turns.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Pave and mieciofok.

That is the way team-games are played. Take a look at the turnposts in TeamSpirit.

Problems (read speed) with Teamgames are also wellknown, but happens mostly when a player is leaving or we have a player, only participating with "half-his-heart".
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Except for his 'count me in' message, I have not heard anything from Azrael yet.
              Is this what you mean with 'half-his-heart' players, Birdman ?
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Well, Stephan is normally a steady player. If he dosn't reply soon, I guess we have to take a talk with his father .
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I would like to join Mr "Flandrien" if I may.

Btw, what if two teams eliminate the same single civ?

Comment

good question but being turn based one civ will take out that last city to win. I think?
                    Or do we?

Comment

I would like to become a player in this team effort and will follow the thread. thanx
                      The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Thanks for your offer Vandal-1, but there was only one position and that should go to Ricketyclik (he was first).
                        Plenty of other games to join though.

Mieciofok, can you send the turn to Ricketyclik then ?

I think we can allow two teams attacking the same civ.
                        Only one player can take out the last city.
                        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Just a thought:
                          if Azrael/Stephan changes his mind and does want to join this game, he can make a team with Vandal-1, so we have 4 teams.
                          (Restarting won't be that much of a problem)
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

could u pls update players?
                            so game stucked here?
                            turn 0 to rick(is it ok to short u that way?)
                            to maestro/flandrien as well

Comment

0 to TheBirdMan.

"rick" is fine, as long as you remember that I am also rickety. In fact, it has been said that I am the ricketiest!

Comment

Turn 0 to Blackice and Mie.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X