No announcement yet.

Recruitment Center Book V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never played PBEM before, but looking to try to start. Beginner level player (Regulalrly win against 6 AI's at Chieftan, can pull it off with a struggle against 6 AI's at Warlord)

Would love to get a game going tho! Let me know, either Email at joejansen@joimail.com or ICQ me at 39-182-450 On ICQ, I keep myself invisible, but am online all day, typically (set up at work)

Thanks!

--Tutunkommon

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutunkommon
      Never played PBEM before, but looking to try to start. Beginner level player (Regulalrly win against 6 AI's at Chieftan, can pull it off with a struggle against 6 AI's at Warlord)

Would love to get a game going tho! Let me know, either Email at joejansen@joimail.com or ICQ me at 39-182-450 On ICQ, I keep myself invisible, but am online all day, typically (set up at work)

Thanks!

--Tutunkommon
      I've got a game for you to join, Tutunkommon; Conquer!. Check out the thread, and apply within if you're interested (you get brownie points around here for taking over unreliable players )

Oh, and welcome to the fold

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik

I've got a game for you to join, Tutunkommon; Conquer!. Check out the thread, and apply within if you're interested (you get brownie points around here for taking over unreliable players )

Oh, and welcome to the fold
        Actually, you get a "signing Bonus" set of Brownie Bonus Points for we have many whom are sluggards in turns..

Welcome aboard!!

Peace

Grandpa "Not-A-Sluggard" Troll
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Players and a (non-playing) moderator wanted in a game variant i call "One Free Tech" meaning each player gets one tech of his choice (of any age) for free at the start of the game.
          We also need someone who knows how to create scenarios. For more info see first few postings in the thread:

Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
          O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• deleted: double posted

Comment

• still up to 2 slots available in the
              "One Free Tech" Game:

Comment

• 2 players needed in a regular 8 player game ("Mathemagician's Mixed Game"):

Comment

• Hum, Attila the Hun never made it over here for a post. He was a newbie on various threads looking to try out PBEM.
                  If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Thread Closed:

Post here:

Recruitment Center Book VI
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                    X