Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 77 to Sam and Blackice
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn is away
      :)

Comment

• I am unable to play my present turn. Please next me.

Comment

• Protoss72000 Or J could you please send me the last turn you have played.

For that matter could everyone if possible send me the last turn they played?

Been off line for some time now my apologies.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• I'm back online and available now. I'll send you the last turn I played but it was the one before the last I recieved (which I had to delete) so it's pretty old.

Comment

• Hmmm...

Comment

• you said it sam
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I'm still here. I may even have a turn somewhere...

Comment

• I am thinking we need a replacement here.

Comment

• I'm still still here . I can't remember much about this game anymore though ...

Comment

• I am not sure how current the player list at the first page is but if I remember correctly Kralj had been replaced some time ago, Geoffrey Arnold had dropped long time ago and I have no idea about Aeroprinz but I know he's active and rarely post in the forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X