Clear All

• turn 60 is away
    :)

Comment

• 60 to Milamber

Comment

• oops subject line should read turn 61 not 59
        turn 59.... oops turn 61 to Sam and Blackice
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn 61

Comment

• Turn 61 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 62 to sam ande blackice
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• turn away

Comment

• turn 63 to sam and blackice

Comment

• turn 63 is away

Comment

• Ok time for the moderator to make an appearance, ...

Ok that's it... You know once upon a time some tried to use the excuse that the moderator was not present. That way they could next a player to get an edge in a game...The rules need to be modified to accomodate such lame cheats. But in the mean time....

Now we pop in from time to time just to erradicate that lame excuse.
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• 63 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 64 to sam and blackice

Comment

• turn away

Comment

• turn 66 to david and black

Comment

• Turn is hung up on Aero again....

Aero send the turn please I would hate to next you again....
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X