No announcement yet.

Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor do I what I have a problem with is spending half my life talking about a dead issue.

Don't turn into a Kralj, he was booted for very good reason's.

The players had thier say, end of story, let's not continue to waste this thread flogging a dead horse ok?

I have a question for you, do the players want to get on with the game?

It think if you read back you'll have your answer, let's move on now.

If you are unhappy with the situation feel free to find a replacement, but please do not continue where Kralj left off. The rules were applied the situation is finished end of story. Sorry to sound so harsh but enough already this is starting to look like CrossWhine not CrossFire.

back to the game.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• AeroPrinz Kralj just emailed and "claimed" my comment above was a "threat" That is simply rediculous and more Kralj non sense. Look you or anyone including me can find a replacement if you are unhappy in a game, simple as that... makes sense right? Go figure...

I think I made myself clear the other players here the one's you two forget about, do not care do not want to be bothered or hammered with this crap, yes crap over and over again. They have expressed being tired of it and getting on with the game. What I can not figure out is why you two ignore them? They have rights too do they not? Or is this a two man game? I think not...

So let's have some concideration for the rest of the players here ok? I think it is very clear they just want to play this game. If you have concerns use your email as per the rules, the threads are not for this type of diarhea ok?

It is my job lol ( I wish I was paid for all the time I put into this) To make sure these threads stay clear of this type of retoric IMHO be it against players or moderators period.

Use the email give the other players, the majority I may add...Thier thread back ok?

can I finally say it...Game on? lolol

Thanks

Black
      Last edited by blackice; May 29, 2003, 21:19.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Ok, let us go back to the game ...
        What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

• For the sake of preserving peace - all the interested parties are involved into email conversation at the time. I will be deleting posts that concern that issue, not the game, to prevent this thread from going largely crazy.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Turn 55 to Milamber

Comment

• Thanks Aeroprinz

Thanks Solver

Game on!

Or do we?

Comment

• turn 56 to Sam and Blackice

lets roll
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 56 to david
                  :)

Comment

• 56 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 57 to sam and blackice
                      having computer problems will play as i can.
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• turn away

Comment

• 57 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 58 to sam and blackice
                            sorry hopefully problems solved and now back up and running.

Comment

• no problem, turn away

Comment

• turn 58 to Sam and Blackice

Comment

Working...
                                X