Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 52 > J.

Comment

• Kralj you are not playing this game, disreguard the turn sent J. Eric has the turn comming for you.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• AeroPrinz Turn 52 to Mongols goes to Ericmusser1112@yahoo.com who is now the rightful player of the Mongols as per the assumed Pbem rules.

Thanks
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
          Kralj you are not playing this game, disreguard the turn sent J. Eric has the turn comming for you.
          I sent the turn before I read the thread . So turn 52 to Milamber.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
            Kralj you are not playing this game, disreguard the turn sent J.
            Unfortunately you are very wrong here. I am playing this game!!!

It's beyond your power to decide opposite. Only PLAYERS CAN!

Aeroprinz, just keep on sending turns to me.

Comment

• No problem j. make sure you inform Milamber of which turn to play.
              Or do we?

Comment

• Unfortunately you are very wrong here. I am playing this game!!!
                Unfortunately no.

It's beyond your power to decide opposite. Only PLAYERS CAN!
                You keep saying this yet I can find no referance to this in the rules. Maybe you could point out where it says this?

What was agreed though and complied with was a posting in this thread. The end result was your replacement. This is an assumed rule as it is not in the rules.

Aeroprinz, just keep on sending turns to me.
                Rules, maybe you should read them more carefully. Everything you have done so far and continue to do is against the rules as we know them.

Continued breaking of the rules in PBEM is grounds for replacement.
                Or do we?

Comment

• turn 53 to sam and blackice
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn to david, though i sense possible trouble ahead :/
                    :)

Comment

• Turn 53 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 54 to sam and blackice
                        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn away
                          :)

Comment

• I got the messege from Kralj Matjaz that is not happy with the current situation.
                            And I wish to understand what other players think about his replacement?
                            What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

• AeroPrinz that has been done, and concluded as per the rules (assumed as they are.)

I think we have all had enough of the Kralj situation don't you? I mean the players were asked for thier input, no one cared. Now he's unhappy about that and wants to do it again through you? What if it is the same result? We keep doing it until he gets the response he wants?

Give it a break would ya, the rules assumed as they are were complied with he has been replaced. Kralj's continued disruption of a game and not complying with the rules he demands everyone else follow is the main reason for his replacement. He is still doing it...

I think everyone just wants to get on with the game now and have some fun, at least that's the picture I get. I know I have sure had enough of the whinning, anyone else?
                              Last edited by blackice; May 26, 2003, 09:01.
                              Or do we?

Comment

• If only one player vote for my removal from game I'll walk away.

And ones again there is NO rule to back up your decision. Only players can expel another player and not moderator!

Comment

Working...
                                X