Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'
    Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:33.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

'
      Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:33.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Um... I didn't send my save to anyone but Khan - did I screw up?

Or is the issue somewhere else in the line? Sorry if it's me, but I haven't had any emails or anything yet telling me off. I've so far only got the one save - not sure what turn it was.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

No biggy you send the turn to the player and C.C. the turn to the moderator.

That way when someone screws up the moderator can turn track and keep the game flow going.

This game is a classic of what not to do and why.
          Or do we?

Comment

Hey Pete resend the turn to Geoff, thats what I have to do in our side games, sometimes I don't hear from him in a week or so then I do that and most times that gets us moving again. Also we have that challenge in New World at times, Usually I will resend the turn to Geoff when Ken starts posting that he hasn't gotten it after a week or so.
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

'
              Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:37.
              Or do we?

Comment

Well despite you, I'm still IN Blackice!
                You don't owe this game and you can't kick out anybody!
                You are here to help us not to bully us.
                Beside moderator should be unbiased to all players, which you are simply not and the best thing you can do is to leave this game to us players. We can certainly do it better without you and your prejudices.

About my last turn, I send it BEFORE, do you hear BEFORE, your mail to stop the turns. So much about your fairness.

Comment

'
                  Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:34.
                  Or do we?

Comment

Let me explain again.
                    You do not owe that game (in fact you are just our employe) and YOU CAN NOT throw me, or anybody else, out because of your prejudices or any other reason. Period.

Players CAN.

I'm asking here players:
                    Do you agree Kralj Matjaz is kicked out of this game?

Comment

I do think blackice is misrepresenting Kralj - first saying that he was Kralj was not copying him turns despite the fact that every turn I have ever received from Kralj was copied to him, and then saying
                      They ignored me and sent the turn on anyway.

when nobody sent any turns on after you'd told us not to. Kralj was only trying to do the best thing he could in the circumstances - I think I would have sent the turn on too (just in case, as he said), and might not even have noticed that it was the wrong one.

Perhaps Kralj nexting me was out of line, and he should have emailed blackice about it instead but my lack of playing was not very nice either, and given that he thought you had the turn and had done nothing it was understandable.

I don't know what Kralj is doing in other games blackice is moderating, but blackice seems to be overreacting a little here.

Comment

I don't know what's going on, so I have no opinion on this at present.

BTW, turn 51, I believe (the last one I received) has been sent on to Eric.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

MrWhereItsAt until I'm not kicked by players, please send turns to me and not to Eric.

Comment

'
                            Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:35.
                            Or do we?

Comment

MrWhereItsAt please dont send any turns until this is sorted out, the last turn i had sent was 52, so obviously something is messed up. I dont know any of you well enough to even try to find a solution to the problem so im gonna let you guys solve it.
                              :)

Comment

Thanks Protoss please send turn 52 again to Geoff, if he does not respond I will play his turn for him.

That people is the way it should be done...

Turn 52 resent to Geoff...

Game is a foot again
                                Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:36.
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X