No announcement yet.

Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Milamber game is a foot, I have resent the turn to J. and will await his responce.

If he does not respond in 24 hours as per the rules of this game. I will do my best to play his turn, as I have seen him play it.

Seems fair, I am impartial, I have the skill and have seen next turned games go Kaput!

So to any player if I next you I study your turn and play your civ to the best of my ability.

The game goes on, the player has played, (by the moderator)( Impartial one at that. )

The player is not "Nexted", the game has progressed positively now, especially that the turn has been sent.

Easy...Right?

Turn will be played one way or another Sunday night.

Please send the moderator your turns, if they post they too are having trouble assist them, your're in the game, they are trying to help.

Thanks

Blackice
    Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:41.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Cool Mark me too anyone else willing to wait for J.?

I am and or the above 24 hour rule?

Seems J.'s email is full and not accepting emails. that just goes to show you Chit happens.

I can speed the game up in 24 hours or we can wait.

Mark wait
      Me wait
      Kralj next him by clicking "end" button...

The rest of you?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Mark you up for an online game? I have 98se loaded too now... Just email me for a time.
        Or do we?

Comment

I've played and sent turn 50 now. I should be able to play promptly now. Thanks for your forbearance, and sorry for all the trouble I've caused.

Comment

no problem here J.
            turn 51 to Sam and Blackice
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

No biggy J. I am sure most of us prefer to wait especially if the wait is for a good reason. ;0)

Kralj let this be strike three and your last warning, be certain I mean this for all games I moderate that you are in.

Now if you play your little game of nexting me in a game you moderate for no reason as you did before and I will ask for you to be banned.. and assure you you will not play in any game I moderate GOT IT?

Blackice
              Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:42.
              Or do we?

Comment

MrWhereIsItAt has replaced aeroprinz in the game, Geoffrey you will send turns to MrWhereItsAt granvisimo@student.vuw.ac.nz

Unless he post's otherwise.
                Game on.
                Or do we?

Comment

Turn 51 to Milamber

Comment

turn 52 to Sam and Blackice
                    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                    Revelation 6:8

Comment

Just for update's sake the save has made it to me. I am new to this and this took me by surprise, so let me download and apply the appropriate patches and I will play. Thanks for your patience.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

No biggy need a hand just ask.
                        Or do we?

Comment

Er, how do you load this savegame? When I click on email multiplayer it starts to play a new game, and when I try to load it the save isn't an option..
                          Consul.

Comment

If you create your own PBEM game then CTP will realise that it should notice the files and associate itself with them. Then you should be able to just double-click it (or equivalent action) to open it.

Comment

ok Black .
                              Blessed Be

Comment

Save to Khan.
                                Consul.

Comment

Working...
                                X