Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 50 to sam and blackice
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

turn sent

Greetings to the australians
      :)

Comment

Turn 50 > J

Comment

Anybody home?

Comment

here
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

How about you J?

Comment

IM ALIVE
                :)

Comment

who are we up too
                  Blessed Be

Comment

Up too J Bytheway, I presume

Comment

J. nexted. Turn 50 > Milamber.

Hmm. Do we need new moderator?

Comment

I guess if you don't send turns to your moderator thier is is not musch a moderator can do is there?

And if you next someone without the moderator involved again I will replace you...

Now where is the turn last one I received was from Kralj saying it was an old one...

So Kralj if it was an old one why did you not send me the next one? For that matter I did not even receive the nexted turn you sent...

So people send me the turns including turn 50 that was just sent. J. is not nexted I need the turn Thanks.

Black
                        Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:38.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

'
                          Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:39.
                          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

Well Blackice, you are liar!
                            Both J. and Milamber can confirm you was CC on turn 50. And if somebody doubt I can send him original e-mail to J.
                            This game is not about you, but us players and considering your service to us was equal to none, is not needed anymore.

GOT IT?

Comment

'
                              Last edited by blackice; May 7, 2003, 02:40.
                              Or do we?

Comment

turn 50 resent to J and blackice as sent to me by stojan

Comment

Working...
                                X