X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 228 > Gumpold

Comment

turn 229->ricketyclik

Thanks everyone for keeping this game moving along!
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

229 to Hatschy

Comment

229 to Hatschy
          Has Fraze been replaced?
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

Oops, I meant Fraze. I send so many turns to Hatschy

Comment

another quick go round
              turn 230->ricketyclik

Comment

230 to Fraze... Hi Fraze

Comment

Turn 230 > Gumpold

Now, without Incas expedition corpus, there is no reason against peace.
                  But if some nation think to pick on Incas on their native land now - think again!
                  Every hostility against Incas will be treated as attack on Germany and German bombers will strike without mercy.
                  Peace!

Comment

turn 231->ricketyclik

Comment

231 to Fraze.

Forgive me Germans, but I beg to differ.

The Inkans, without provocation, deprived the Spanish nation of 6 of her most prized cities for 80 turns, despite the gifting of gold and advances as part of pre-agreed handback terms.

This heartless and fork-tongued act cost the Spanish nation 80 turns of lost production from those cities, the permanent loss of our summer capital to the Germans, the lives of tens of thousands of our youth, who will never see their unborn children bear unborn grandchildren, and the wasting of precious resources on a war machine that would have better been spent on the housing, health and education of our people.

And what have the Incans offered as retribution for their crimes? Nothing, except to slink home to their festering dens to plot more destruction for the innocent Spanish people.

Whilst the Incans cannot possibly hope to repay the Spanish people for the crimes committed against them, a simple "We're beaten, see you later" is hopelessly insufficient.

The Spanish hope that the mighty Germans can look into their hearts, and imagine for a moment what their people would do in the face of such atrocious injustice, and realise the course of action the Spanish people owe it to their children to take.

Comment

This game was cruising along nicely. What's the hold up?
                        Is the turn still with Fraze?

Comment

Last turn I have is 231 from Flameflash, sent to ...
                          to me only apparently

I forwarded to Stojan
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn > Gumpold

Last warning to Spaniards (and others).
                            Every hostility against Incas will be treated as attack on Germany.
                            We are deadly serious.

Comment

232 to Fraze

Very well Germans, you shall have your way, for what hope has the will of a small nation against one so powerful?

What is happening to the Native Americans?

Comment

What is happening to the Native Americans?
                                I'm still trying to figure that out!

Comment

Working...
                                X