R2_Islands Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 224->ricketyclik
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

224 to Fraze

Comment

Turn 224 > Gumpold

Comment

EEK!!!

Well, hand me a violin and call me Nero!

The Native Americans are experiancing a few domestic problems, we hope to have things back under control momentarily!

Turn 225-> ricketyclik
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

225 to Fraze

Comment

The Native American people wish to announce our up coming holiday. The birthday of our great chief's daughter. To mark the occasion we will be accepting gifts of gold.

Turn 226->ricketyclik

Comment

226 to Fraze (hello Fraze )

Congratulations Native Americans

Gold will be forthcoming, after a teepee meeting with your preetee (not preteen ) princess is offered

Comment

Turn 226 > Gumpold

Comment

turn 227->ricketyclik

Didn't see to many offers of gold that time around, but if anyone changes thier mind the collection plate is still out.

Comment

Nor did I receive any princesses...

Edit: 227 to Fraze... Hi Fraze
                      Last edited by ricketyclik; May 21, 2003, 08:44.

Comment

Turn 227 > Gumpold

Comment

Turn 228 -> ricketyclik

Comment

turn bounced back
                            Resent

Comment

228 to Fraze

Comment

it's in my outbox...
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X