Clear All

214 to Fraze

Comment

Something going on here ?

I already nexted Frazer.
      Should I next Flameflash as well ?
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

FlameFlash is offline at the moment, he said something about it being ok to next him, but to email him to tell him that you have (something about his system for playing turns being mucked up).

Comment

I suppose you mean this:

Originally posted by FlameFlash
          BTW... I'm currently at work, and while I've harassed the phone company, they won't connect us until April 2nd. If moderators of games could please e-mail me as they next me that would be greatly appreciated, but do please next me in all games that won't survive the 24-hour rule (ones I haven't played until turns sent on the 1st.)
          Turn was sent to Flameflash after april 2nd, but I will next him.

turn 214 -> Kralj
          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 214 > Gumpold

Native Americans, that's last warning. Move your vessels away from German territorial waters or they'll be sunk!

Comment

That's fine... the 'net took longer to set up than the phone (homework, unpacking and the like).
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

turn 215-> ricketyclik

Move your vessels away from German territorial waters or they'll be sunk!
                We have no hostile intent. We have asked the Germans on more than one occasion to exchange maps, a request that has been refused each time. As a result are ships are sailing blind and don't know when or if they are in German waters.
                Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

215 to Fraze

Comment

Turn 215 > Gumpold

Comment

216 to Fraze

Comment

Turn 217->Ricketyclik

Sorry that I have not copied the last few turns Maestro. I just found out that I had gotten my games confused and I have been copying them to the wrong person!
                        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

217 to Fraze

Comment

turn 218-> ricketyclik

Comment

218 to Fraze

Comment

turn 219-> ricketyclik

Comment

Working...
                                X