R2_Islands Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 280->ricketyclik

Green (flameflash?) reminds me of Bush. Can't do anything about the real threat (Al Qaeda= pink/Germany), so attack someone easier (Iraq= purple/me), so you can at least feel like you're doing something. (And fool your citizens into thinking your doing something!)
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Gumpold! What scathing criticism of your glorious leader

280 to FlameFlash

Comment

• Originally posted by gumpold
        turn 280->ricketyclik

Green (flameflash?) reminds me of Bush. Can't do anything about the real threat (Al Qaeda= pink/Germany), so attack someone easier (Iraq= purple/me), so you can at least feel like you're doing something. (And fool your citizens into thinking your doing something!)

We will happily withdraw as we did not start this war. I opened the turn two-three rounds ago and there a battleship is surrounded by ships and it'd been obviously bombarded, checked the diplo screen and not only had pink declared war on me, but so had you, gumpold.

I will quite happily enter into talks, especially if that massive naval fleet that originally attacked my battleship returns home. You may even get your cities back out of the deal. Your timing was horrible if you actually were planning an attack since I had troop ships off your coast going to attack some barbarian cities to your north, gumpold.

BTW, Kralj, my diplomats are quite willing to abide by a no tresspass agreement as you have quite obviously shown your might.

I will check back tonight prior to playing my turn, otherwise I'll continue advances until I'm convinced you'd like peace.

Especially since I'd like to just sit back and manage my civ (practicing some different things) and let Kralj take the alien victory... either that, gumpold, or we could both attack puny blue
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I do not understand this thing of which you speak!

I never attacked you! I had just told you that I was at my city max so I was content to wait it out until the end.

My ships were in a line sleeping, watching to see if Kralj tried to end it fighting instead of Alien intervention.

By the way those are not barbarian cities to my North Those are fully autonomius regions within my empire.
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Then I hope that peace will return... will be opening turn shortly.

Comment

• 281 to FlameFlash

Comment

• received... will play tonight.

Comment

• Having some difficulties with the turn... I've e-mailed accordingly...

Comment

• I didn't receive an email. Do you need the turn resent, or replayed then resent?

Comment

• Well, it was on my end, whenever I do something, the game crashes.

I suppose a replay/resend might help the problem, especially since I haven't heard anything back from our Mod yet.

Comment

• Resent (not replayed).

Comment

• This game is in a bit of a pickle.
                          It cannot continue because of a SLIC error.
                          Resending or replaying the turn won't help.
                          I can work out a solution, but it is not a nice solution. it requires that everyone skips one turn.
                          I will wait until a majority of players agrees tkey can skip a turn.
                          If a majority of players objects to this solution, I will try to find something else.
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• I'm OK with skipping a turn.

Comment

• ok with me

Comment

• OK with me

Comment

Working...
                                X