This is why I had a lot of delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I had a lot of delays

Last week I was informed that today I'm going to have an exam to get my master degree, so last week made me crazy.

And today will be named a new CIO and I'm going to have a new job as a sub CIO (my actual boss position )

Maybe I wont have the same time to play my turns, I'll keep playing but I hope you understand if I have some dalays.

Good for you, berXpert!

Comment

Good job ber Congratulations

Need a temp let me know
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

congrats Ber-X

got my masters last june, since then too much work not enough time for play.

Comment

Typical - just typical! Many of you dosn't have much else than work in your mind.

Come on - get serious - keep playing
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Birdy
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Yeah, really Berx where is your sense of proper priority. Have you completely lost your perspective.
              There is no point in working if you can't play CTP.
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Thank you guys.

Just to inform you that monday at 4:30 pm (Mx Time) I start my exam and by 6:30 pm I got my 2 master degrees (1 from Mexico 1 from France) with honors.

Ok, ok... I'll reject my new job position because it wont let me play

Comment

See, that is real sportsmanship
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                  X