Midway part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protoss72000
    We then ask for a warning if we again trespass as our current maps are extremely out of date and may cause an accidental trespass to occur again.

turn away
    The Chinese leader couldn't agree more.

Both the Egyptian and the Indian nations claims to have interests here, there and everywhere. What we don't give them, they force through.

Seems like the Viking Nation is the only larger one, a peaceful nation as China can rely on.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Who has the turn? The last I have was sent to Nimrod.
      Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
      - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Last turn I played and sent - to Protoss - was on the 24th of September.

Comment

i sent my last one to bird (turn 170)
          :)

Comment

And I sent turn 170 to Nukeboy the 28th. Resending in 30 sec......
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 171 to Nuke

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

The Chinese leader couldn't agree more.

Both the Egyptian and the Indian nations claims to have interests here, there and everywhere. What we don't give them, they force through.

Seems like the Viking Nation is the only larger one, a peaceful nation as China can rely on.
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Egypt is not interested in border disputes between the Vikings and the Chinese but an invasion into Chinese mainland or massive attack against Chinese cities outside their mainland will not be tolarated.

The Egyptian armed forces are set into high alert and proper action will be taken if this is not just a small, isolated incident.

Turn 184 to Protoss.

Comment

War has begun and the French fear it will spill over into there borders.

turn away
                    :)

Comment

Working...
                    X