Mathemagician's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alex2004
    i know it is 48h per player but afaik 3 days is more than 48hours... :P that's why i asked...
    so how did you know it was actually 3 days since the last turn to jkl ?
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• simple... it was more than 3 days since you nexted quinns and sent the turn to jkl! duh!
      Last edited by alex2004; May 5, 2004, 15:18.

Comment

• oh well.

Comment

• oh i see jkl has played the turn and sent it on

Comment

• halleluyah!

Comment

• 45 sent to david42one

alex2004 you are replacing Quinns or david42one? just to know if I need to send this turn to you.

Comment

• i'm replacing quinns

Comment

• turn 46 to jkl and math

Comment

• I received a turn with this game in the title. The sender was not identified, so I will not open it. I'm having enough computer problems right now without inviting any more.

I'm deleting this e-mail. Whoever sent me the turn please resend and make sure you are identified as the sender.

Thank you
                    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• LOL.

@alex:
                      i guess you should change the name given in your emails from "no name" to ..well...maybe alex.
                      please do so and resend the turn to jkl.

@gumpold:
                      i suppose it was alex who sent the turn to you. apparently it was meant for your son, jkl. you really should get him an own email account again, so your turns are not confused.

btw, opening a new thread soon so i can edit the first post with the player list...

Comment

• thread continued here.

this one is ready to be closed.

Comment

• omg, this sucks!
                          no offence gumpold, but if you(acctually jkl) received turn 46 from the peaceful noodle game and i announced that i sent turn 46 form the peaceful noodle game to jkl, is it hard to conclude that it was acctually me who sent the turn? DOUBLE DUH!

I changed the "no name" to "Alex 2004"... that should avoid any doubts...

Comment

• please use the linked continuation thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X