No announcement yet.

Mathemagician's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry. i can only judge from the CCs sent to me.
    so if you send it, but forget CC and the next one does not send it, youre the first one to get nexted.

if youre having problems getting your emails through, you might want to make another CC to yourself.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Good idea.

Comment

• but make sure to clean your mailbox timely, or else your hard disk might get filled quite quickly.

Comment

• Turn to JKL.

Comment

• 32 to david42one

Comment

• turn34->protoss
              Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• turn is away
                :)

Comment

• someone nexted (shaved apes sub - who was that again ?)
                  turn 35 to berXpert

Comment

• i am, i never got turn 35 so i never played it... please try a resend next time

Comment

• Originally posted by Protoss72000
                      i am, i never got turn 35 so i never played it... please try a resend next time
                      @Protoss72000
                      i'll try to remember.
                      are you shaved ape's sub ?

@quinns, could you please update the player list in your initial post ?

@berXpert
                      if you havent played your turn yet (and i didnt get an email from you yet) please wait some more.

@Protoss72000
                      i'll resend this one too.

Comment

• as a general note:

i know that i often forget to check whether a player has done his turn and thus the game keeps moving very slow.

but you, the other players, also seem to have email difficulties with one another which too contributes very much to the slow game flow.
                        i can only tell who did his turn (or received it in the first place) from the cc'd emails i get.

i will try resending each email i get in this game for a while as well as post here that i sent it.

everyone, please watch carefully the emails you get for this game as well as the posts in this thread and give me feedback whether
                        - you received the direct email by your predecessor
                        - you received the resend from me
                        - neither of these, but (hopefully) read the corresponding post here.

...trying to figure out what keeps going wrong with the turns in the games i moderate, even when i didnt send the turn myself or even didnt start the game myself...

Comment

• for the time of this experiment, the time limit will be set to 24 hours starting from the time i post here, if no one objects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

@quinns, could you please update the player list in your initial post ?
                            Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

Done.

Comment

• I have recieved the turn from math, played it, and sent it to berXpert with a cc to math. if you already played the turn math had sent you berXpert then dont worry about mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X