Nuke Boy has left the building...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke Boy has left the building...

Due to the recent loss of his mother Nuke Boy decided to withdraw from all his games and devote more time to his personal life.

I just felt to let you all know since Nuke was one of the most well known and capable players and for a long time an active presence in this forum.

Farewell friend

Hope you will return later.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

It's hard to say the right thing when something like this happens

You will be missed around here, Nuke
      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Sincere condolences to you Nuke... farewell, and best of luck to you in the future.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Our heart felt condolences go out to you and your family Nuke. Truely sad having gone through this myself in time you will know she is always with you in your heart, your mind and your spirit.

If you need a shoulder email me.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
            - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Working...
            X