Clear All

45 to Hatschy

Comment

Turn 45 to dancemasseuse.

Comment

turn 45 to redbull

Comment

turn 45 to RC and Blackice
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

46 to Hatschy

Comment

Turn 46 to dancemasseuse.

Comment

The Native Americans, in a quest for peace, request that the Zulus please retreat their war-ready units farther north and not harass the settler.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The Zulus request the settler removes itself from Zulu territory Post Haste.

Comment

We now request knowledge of the land the Zulus are claiming as "theirs".

Please send your cartographers ASAP.

Comment

turn46 to redbull

Comment

redbull... if you could do a screen capture of the proposed borders I'd appreciate it... just send it to me along with my turn.

Thanks.

Comment

Zulus:
                          We find it slightly funny that the borders you proposed are borders you already have begun to encroach upon.

We also find it rather war-like that you herd and threaten our settler when he was obviously there first and should have contacted us post-haste with an explanation, especially after agreeing upon leaving our territory upon a trade of maps.

Our own cartographers are returning your original unfair offer, along with our proposal which hopefully takes into account honest future expansion on both our parts so we do not have to discuss these matters again.

As you will notice, our proposal contains a sort of no-man's land involving all of the tundra fields south of your forest. We have included the pearl resources among that forest for you. With the no-man's land we run much less risk of ever encroaching on either's territory except with diplomats and agree that no stealth units should cross even into the no-man's land without first notifying the other of why. We would, however like to have access to the mountain range north of the city mentioned on one of the maps sent to you, especially since we had had plans prior to my cartographer's having to make up a map of proposed borders for our two countries. If that is not acceptable, very well... fortunately the no-mans land offers a buffer for both of our nations, so that as long our cities don't settle within it we would be happy with any of your workers doing what they do best within it.

We would like to have peaceful relations with your people, however by claiming land you do not have claim to by any means other than harassing one of our settlers we do not understand nor see the same hope for peace from you. Instead this smells of early acts of war and the need for a fort close to our territory by which to launch attacks. Please tell us we are incorrect in those regards.

Your proposed city lies near/at where our settler was going before he was so rudely interrupted. The fact that this proposed city of yours lies so far from the rest of your empire but so close to mine is also disturbing. Especially since my people feel that only they have a right to the fishing on Lake Geranimo. Keep in mind that without your harassment the poor tired settler would have already established a city at the site in question.

Your threat of war against my people if encroachment were to occur is justified, but likewise your refusal to abide by your own map after submitting it shows us we will need more than your word that even a lack of encroachment will not cause a war between our nations. Your armies may be mighty, but know that our two countries are of similar strength, and a war would only be harmful to both of us, not ending in either of our favors but allowing other nations to possibly take advantage of our weaker states.

If these maps do not please you, send us your counter-offer, however if during these negotiations you establish that city we will take it as an act of war until the borders are drawn well enough that our cartographers are happy with their maps. Likewise, if these maps are satisfactory we will withdraw from the tundra all but our well-sighted exploratory units and share our findings with you in map trades, but we will expect withdrawl of your armies from south of the tundra and the tundra and will do the same.

Also if these maps are favorable to you, please offer us a peace treaty from your diplomats. If you do not have the needed knowledge to send diplomats of your own, we will happily give them to you... but still request a request for peace.

I hope our swords and guns may someday cross in friendship as brothers watching the other's back.

Geranimo of the Native Americans

Comment

We allow the Native Americans settlement of those mountains. We will remove all military units from the area.

However, we request your military units remove themselves from the Bay of Plenty, as that is our new proposed area for expansion.

We await your cartographer's proposals. However, we will exchange the mountains and Lake Geronimo(Not sure which ones you want) for Bay of Plenty and land 5 tiles north of the settler at present.

Good luck for the future, and keep safe until our next encounter.

Comment

While we are unaware of where the Bay of Plenty is, it will probably be quite acceptable to allow for it to be yours as it most likely falls into the range we have proposed.

Is there a city of one of ours or yours that this region falls nearby so that our cartographers may note the name properly?

Our military shall begin moving back into our native grasslands come the next year, however we hope that the diplomat we hope to soon send into your territory will be welcomed.

Comment

turn 46 to RC and Blackice
                                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                                Revelation 6:8

Comment

Working...
                                X