Lungmatch Tournament Update!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lungmatch Tournament Update!!

For those of who are left in the fabulous Lungmatch! tournament, or are simply interested in it's progress, the Official Lungmatch Tournament Homepage has now been updated to show the final standings after the preliminary rounds, and the progress of the Semi-Finals. Please note that Semi-Final 1 does not yet have any placings as none of the players have yet provided me with any!

Oh, and "VultureBreath" only applies to TheBirdMan, not Quinns

Please notify me of any mistakes or changes you would like, except for the missing end, which i attribute to Bigpond not allowing web pages greater than a certain length. The scum!

:bump:
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Thanks, dude

It's good to see that my website is perfect

Comment

***LUNGMATCH UPDATE***

The first city in the Lungmatch semi-final has come a cropper with BirdMan disbanding a city in the face of Australian warriors in order to save it from ending up in enemy hands. The Viking settler was promptly put out of his misery

That's one-nil to the Mighty Lung!!!

Comment

I am sure Don will appriciate, that I disbanded the city instead of giving it to you for free.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

***NEWS FLASH***

The Lungmatch tournament is now down to five players with the demise of BirdMan. Lung the Evil hunted him down and ate all his chickens in just 14 turns!

Semi-Final 2 is once again another Lung-Don grudge match, while Semi-Final 1 has inexplicably stalled.

1 down, four to go

Comment

Working...
            X