CTP world cup discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP world cup discussion

Sorry everyone for not finishing my games. I still have to play Dr. Doom, but will probably not get time to finish that game until the end of November. As for my game with H, I suspect we should change H's status. Since he hasn't made any attempt to play any of his games, nor has he contributed to the forum discussion, I do not believe it is reasonable to allow him to play in the tournament.

So, I'll try and get my game in with Dr. Doom sooner if possible. Gav, is the price money still up for grabs? If I lose to Dr. Doom, in theory, there would be a 3 way tie (assuming Paul and Dr. Doom actually finish all of their other tournament games).

yoda

No reason for appologies Yoda.
    You've done the most work in this Tournament by playing the most games while the rest of us have hardly completed two games the most

I think if we won't do something soon you will probably won't have to finish the game with Dr. Doom.

Comment

H

H sent me an ICQ note to let me know he is pulling out of the tournament. He said he won't have time to play now until January at the earliest. I'll try and get my game in with Dr. Doom as soon as I can.

yoda

Comment

Yoda, it is a pity you won't join our PBEM Challenges. You are a most worthy opponent. I know that game speed is important to you, but if you look at a comparison of speeds between the PBEM Challenges and the CTP World Cup Internet Matches, I believe you have finished 3 or 4 matches. On the other hand, in the same time, I have completed 2 full PBEM Challenge matches and I am playing in two more. Most PBEM challenge games (one vs. one) go at a speed of about 1 turn per day (sometimes 2 or 3 turns per day). I know it isn't fast, but it allows those of us that only have about 30 minutes a day to play CTP, to compete head to head. It would be great if you could try a PBEM game against me. It wouldn't hurt to try (only a few minutes a day at the beginning). Let me know if you are interested in a PBEM Challenge match!

-- Quinns

Comment

Working...
        X