Quinns!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinns!!!

I didnt get the chance to congratulate you bro! Good work I wish the best for you!

faded glory

Thanks a lot Faded Glory!! My little girl Maya is a true blessing. Did you see the pictures? Warning: some of the pictures are a bit graphic, but not too bad... a little blood, that's all.

Here is the link... www.quinnforce.com/maya_birth.html

Comment

I cant wait till I can convince my soon to be wife to have children. She's pretty reserved about the whole thing

Or maybe replace her Birth control patch with a nicotine patch

*oops*

Great stuff quinns! Blood...who cares. Its great to see a new life brought into this great world.

Comment

Some care... I already had someone complain about not warning them... so there it is.

Comment

I thought they were cool What was the big carving knife picture all about? Was it a ceasarian birth, a particularly robust umbilical chord, a precaution against Maya being a spawn of Satan, or what?

Edit: Now I see, I just had another look and saw the caption :...ceasarian section". And that wasn't a carving knife, it was a shoe horn

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik
            I thought they were cool What was the big carving knife picture all about? Was it a ceasarian birth, a particularly robust umbilical chord, a precaution against Maya being a spawn of Satan, or what?

Edit: Now I see, I just had another look and saw the caption :...ceasarian section". And that wasn't a carving knife, it was a shoe horn
            Yes... All of the above! Shoe horn is a good analogy though. One of the doctors was pushing with all of his might to sqeeeeze her out! Ouch

Comment

Working...
            X