Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check, I would advise you to keep the points to a single post. Some may interprete it as the horrrible artificial meat known as Spam.

Comment

• If there is a suite of software one should be armed with when playing on MP to prevent cheats? Do players typically go to the server armed with such like?
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• I guess if those tools were readily available, then there wouldn't be any point in worrying about who's cheating and who ain't. But then I guess it would be a constant battle cheats against police programs. An ever escalating arms war. A technical battle so to speak. Like hackers against the FBI information system. It would be a never ending battle pitting the wits of the finest minds against one another. Who could write the cleverest cheat. Who could foil it with a security patch.

But then suddenly at 2AM when somebody tried that one last version and dumped a core for the 20th time. With red eyes they look up and think. Man this is just a game. But then after a moments reflection they look back and say "no way baby this is war and were playing to win." And the hacker goes back in and compiles his code one more time.

Comment

• Spam, no not me

I would never ruin a good thread with spam.

Comment

• Ok, red.. Nough said.

Comment

• Man why am i still even reading this post
              it seems to be going around and around and around in circles. As blackice pointed out all the saves by both of us could have been altered, probably to show anything if you are smart enough. (personally i didnt actually alter a thing )

You have finaly referred to me as a simpleton blackice, now that is about then only half correct thing you have said on this forum

i aint gonna bother making any more accusations or bother replying to any repeated accusations, cause no one seems to believe anything either of us says anyway. i know which one of us is right though. So we seem to be pissing against the wind ( not smart dont try it )

Comment

• ps RED must be a good guy, sounds sensible and smart
                what city you in RED ?

Comment

Working...
                X