Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game concept: Musical Civs

Or maybe Ive had enough free time latly, what do you think:

The game is played as a normal PBEM, with one exception. After x amount of turns, each player changes civs, player 1 takes player 2's civ, player 2 takes player 3's civ...and the last player takes player 1's old civ. Alternate name: Chaotic Leaders
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Wouldnt the previous player sabotage his own civ before he passed it on then? Or is that the point?
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Nimrod, it wouldn't go anywhere, and who would win? If I stuck a marine in the last city of another civ, it would be unfair to say I won...

Comment

The idea came from a style of play when I was into Magic the Gathering bout 5 years ago. Generally 6 of us would play in a game and we would roll a six-sided dice to see which position we would go to next. If you happened to be the unlucky one who got stuck at the weakest position with little life left...sorry bout your luck. But remember what goes around, comes around. It would also give some insight to the playing styles of other players.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Nimrod, I suggest you swap every x9 turn, and place them according to who made the most gains that x9. Then swap. Then rank. Then swap. Then rank. That would be fairer.

Comment

Working...
          X