Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position for sliders for Mountainous Rivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position for sliders for Mountainous Rivers?

In MP games, what best position would I need for getting Mountains and Rivers?

I sometimes luck out, using top two sliders almost in middle and was wondering if anyone else had any regular luck on getting a successful similiar terrain?

Also, I would love to have it so no swamps were around, but I guess even alligators need a place to live, i mean we wouldnt want them packing there little 'ole alligator bags and moving over to SIM3 or even CIV3..(Hmm yeah..lets let Sid deal with them.... )

My luck the 'Gators would send something like this in its place.....
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

all ocean all wet all continent, swamps only go away if you go all island too/
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      all ocean all wet all continent, swamps only go away if you go all island too/
      Thanks much my friend!

This I shall try next game, although I must admit most people have told me I needed COLDER SETTINGS to achieve mountainous settings.

~Peace~

Off we go, seeking this place of serenity...................
      Attached Files

Comment

Blackice

Jut played a hundred turns as a trial run, awesome, thanks..!!

Now, I got lots of ocean and small land masses,

How can i make all land or mostly land with similiar setup of mountains and rivers?

Just looking for someone whom has gone in the path already to save me time!
        thx

Troll
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X