Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 9 to GangGangGoolies

Comment

Okay, so this is going to be another "Lung talking to himself" thread, but it's the only way i can get an intelligent conversation around here!

SF2 Turn 12 to CockCock 12 hours ago

My, my, what a small world we live in! Who just happens to be my neighbour but the winged menace himself!!! Hello, neighbour

I wonder if anyone's inside?

Now, if i can just find the Beaver Hunter, the hunter can become the hunted!!

This game is going to be FUN!

Comment

Turn to Don 12 hours ago.

Roman capitol disbanded as the kagarooman should not have any advantage of getting a "free" village.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Birdie make big boo-boo!!! BirdDude leaves size 2 city undefended for Lung to make the first crucial move of Lungmatch SF2!!

Consequently, the disbanded settler falls at the hands of Aussie warrior

Poor widdle tweety-bird must be in all sorts of stwife! That'll teach you to try and expand too much too soon This could leave a Lung v Don arm wrestle for the third time in a row! Beaver Hunter, it's time to come out and play

Unlucky Turn 13 to FinchFart 12 hours ago

Comment

Rome have been defeated by babarians from time to time (but never some from Down-Under ). Rome have always raised to power again.

We shall do the same this time.

Turn to a more peaceful player.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Turn to a more peaceful player.
              BUT.....I'M A PEACEFUL PLAYER!!!

Comment

Okay, so i'm NOT a peaceful player

Ding, dong, the Bird is dead! Turn 18, and still no sign of Don!

Comment

Now that BirdFace is dead, i know i'll definitely be the only one posting here Don, where the hell are you and your ascerbic wit?

Turn 19 to Don 12 hours ago. I can't find Don, but that also means he can't find me Good! No beaver hunters messin' with my newly acquired lands from VultureBreath

Comment

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks for posting, BirdDude

Comment

You are welcome .

And some have to keep this thread alive . Even a dead enemy.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 22 to the Donster. Could it be that we're isolated from each other?? This calls for drastic action to keep the death and destruction on track!

Comment

Turn 25, i think, to Donicus of the Romans. Now my troops are bumping into each after turning back from my endless coastline

Sooner or later i'll find you, dammit!

I'll wait patiently for turns now that your PC is undergoing major surgery, Beaver Hunter

Comment

Finally Don sends me the right turn!

My little continent, now rid of that pesky BirdMan, is lush and becoming populous with little Lungs This map is sooooooooooo much better than Quinns crapmaps! It is so much more conducive to war and mayhem

This game is going to be good. Two healthy civs growing and ultimately battling for supremacy!

Turn 25 to Don 12 hours ago.

Comment

Turn 31 to Donicus 12 hours ago.

What! Is that another Roman dog i see? This one may be harder to trap than the last one

Somewhere there is a land-bridge to heathen territory that i am of yet unaware Which cursed isthmus is a link to evil lands beyond?

No rest for the wicked, i suppose

Comment

Working...
                                X