hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nechaev
    thanks everyone for the help and welcome. unfortunately, nothing is working. if anyone has transcendent understanding of these matters, i would love some further advice. i have placed the file in the ctp program folder. i think that's right, but not sure. thanks in advance for any help.

kelly
    This is my filepath my friend.
    C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Civilization-Call To Power\ctp_program\ctp

Try this.

Bruce
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

May the Lord bless and keep you all. I had been mistaken about the filepath all along. Now there is right and justice in the world and all the Lord's children may sing Halelujah. Thanks to all.

I don't know how the ranking s are figured around here, but i'm ready now to make a few points or goals or whatever they are. See you in the servers.

Oh, and uh...mind if we call you Bruce to keep it clear?

thanks again,
      kelly,
      resurrected as nechaev

Comment

Welcome to the community Drift throught the topped threads to get a feel for what is what as far as people go I think all the above speaks for itself. Great bunch of people having loads for fun
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by nechaev
          May the Lord bless and keep you all. I had been mistaken about the filepath all along. Now there is right and justice in the world and all the Lord's children may sing Halelujah. Thanks to all.

I don't know how the ranking s are figured around here, but i'm ready now to make a few points or goals or whatever they are. See you in the servers.

Oh, and uh...mind if we call you Bruce to keep it clear?

thanks again,
          kelly,
          resurrected as nechaev
          Anything but late for supper my Hermano!

Now, sit back in your seat and enjoy the ride!!

Off we CTP'ers go!!!!!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Troll, where do you get your endless stack of animations?

Comment

Heh the desire to have them
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Attached Files
                Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  Heh the desire to have them
                  I offer some of these "APOLYTON BANANAS" that people talk about in the OFF TOPIC FORUMS to this fella, and he gives me all the gifs. I need!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X