Is this acceptable sprawl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this acceptable sprawl?

What do you think of people whom build a city, say two city radius's from your KINGDOM while the rest or most of their Kingdom is 10 times that distance from that one city. They build listening posts and then airports and disband city..moving it elsewhere to do same. I play lots of games with NO PIRATING-NO PILLAGING ALLOWED EXCEPT WHEN YOU BUILD IN ANOTHER PERSONS CITY RADIUS OR CIVILIZATION BOUNDARIES!. Should someone be allowed to do this?

Is it fair?

Ok, last question, you build a city like this, how many turns does one need to let city stay before they can disband and move on?..or will simply starting a few listening posts and maybe an airport or 2 be ok?..do you need to wait for them to be constructed or just start the tile improvement?

Thanks

Troll
    Attached Files
    Fortunes of War
    25.00%
    Take 'em out and keep peace!
    25.00%
    Totally Unacceptable!
    50.00%
    You mind your business-me mine!
    0.00%
    Doesnt matter!
    0.00%
    COME & GIT SOME HERO!
    0.00%
    Totally Acceptable!
    0.00%
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Troll, I'd think that once the city is disbanded that those things were suddenmly in your civ's bounds and could pillage it prior to the next city popping up.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Hmmm... I normally make the "friendly" city revolt with my spy, then take it, or if its an enemy one, just blast it to where the sun don't shine Also... no one said you couldn't do the same.

Comment

Working...
      X