Virus, Reformat, no CTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus, Reformat, no CTP

can someone plz send a copy in the mail? I dont know if this is piracy, but you all know I bought this game right?

Serouisly, send it. or im screwed.

Oh right where's your original CtP CD now?
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

scratched. Im gonna sand the scratches when I get the time Next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
        scratched. Im gonna sand the scratches when I get the time Next weekend
        F G, I purchased a new CTP disc, and it had the patch already installed, and shows up when you install as Activision Value as opposed to Activison and i believe I purchased for like $9.00 from WalMart about 4 months ago, due to my CD being scratched and since have had only 2 crashes, but was crashing on a regular basis before. BUT, problem came when i tried to load a saved game from original CTP files, wouldnt work, so I had to satart from scratch. Now all works fine!

Not what you wanted, but what i had to offer. Best of fortunes my friend!

BTW, I am headed to Jutiapia Honduras in two weeks from this date for 10 days to build a church for my Lord, be gone 10 days, and although I will be Jonesing for Call To Power, its for an Eternally more satisfy cause!

~Peace~

I look forward to one day playing you again, if you choose.

Notice what the below Firetruck is doing..NOTICE ITS PUTTING FLAMES....... OUT..not starting a flamewar..but rather extinguishing one..just pointing that out
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Everyone should burn backups of all cd originals. Never use the original just the $1.00 backup.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Working...
          X