Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the game stalled???at geoff????

Comment

• no clue... but I do know it's stalled...

blackice?
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• ready to play

Comment

• resent turn to geoff just now
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• To Flame flash & Blackice

Comment

• turn 14 to milamber

Comment

• turn 15 to geoff
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• turn 15 to milamber

Comment

• turn 16 to geoff and blackice

Comment

• turn 16 sent

Comment

• blackice recieved return mail from your address turn 16 sent

Comment

• turn 17 to geoff and blackice

Comment

• turn 18 to milamber

Comment

• turn 18 to geoff and blackice

Comment

• ok this is the 4th time we have had to wait over a week after having the turn sent to Geoff. Now I am not saying Geoff is doing this, but each time it got started again after milamber resent to Geoff. If Geoff is not doing this then we need to figure it out. This is getting a little frustrating. I don't mind it occationally, because I have been guilty and wanted a little slack myself. Can we figure out where this stall keeps happening and gripe at them, lol. Ken/Dancemasseuse

Comment

Working...
                                X