No announcement yet.

New World part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll check with mike and make sure he doesn't have it.

Ken

Comment

maybe delay

My step-father passed away this week and we have to drive friday and be back sunday. if I get my turn before then I promise I will do it and send it back on sunday.

Ken

Comment

have not recieved turn 3 yet
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

I have not recieved turn 3 yet either. I put the wrong dates earlier. according to my email records, I sent turn 1 on 8/22 and turn 2 on 8/28 and haven't seen turn 3 yet either. I sent an email to blackice to ask if he can help us figure out where the turn is, but haven't heard back yet.

Ken

Comment

I got and sent turn 2 on 8/28... haven't seen turn 3 yet either...
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

so far we trace turn 2 from flamflash to dancemasseuse to milamber and he would send turn 3 to stranglylucid(I am assuming since he moves first). I will see if I can send an email to him and see if he has turn 3

Comment

Many thanks, dancemasseuse...

How are you holding up?

Comment

ok i checked my sent folder and it says i sent new world turn 3 to stranglylucid on 8/28. Blackice you got a copy to. do you want me to resend to strangly and you.
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

i went and resent this to strangly and blackice turn 3 new world

Comment

holding up fine flame, thanks.

Comment

okay what do we do now. do we talk to blackice? do we find someone to sub in to the game to take the place of the person who hasn't sent the next turn? I am new here and curious what we are/should do?

Ken

Comment

If redbull could next (and play the turn) and offically request in youngblood recruitment center that we need a replacement... that would probably be best.

Comment

how do we tell him to do that. I have his email address I will direct him here to read what you said and do that then. Is that ok.

Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

It it helps, I would volunteer to take the open position in this game.
                              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Heh... would I ever say no? I really need to keep a track of all my games!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X