New World part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 2 is off and runnin
    What if the truth were a virus that could slide into the back of you mind and slowly take over?

Comment

You can find the mod in the following web address: http://www.geocities.com/costas_ctp

I would recommend everyone download it and have a look at the readme.txt for full reference as there are a couple of things that has to been read in any case.

Comment

And if you posted them here it wouldn't hurt .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Turn 1 to TiapanMike3

Comment

Think turn 1 received... please be sure game name is put in the subject line... will play shortly.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

After work, not shortly !
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                And if you posted them here it wouldn't hurt .
                That's a long readme.txt

Comment

Sorry Solver... I don't work on the weekends.

Comment

Uhm, I have not recieved a turnm in a while, So I though t i wouold post and see where the turn is.
                    What if the truth were a virus that could slide into the back of you mind and slowly take over?

Comment

i haven't recieved one either
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                      Revelation 6:8

Comment

The last I had a turn was turn 1 on 8/9/02. Where is the turn?

Comment

ugh... I'll check and see the last time I got a turn, but it's been a while too.

Comment

my guess is taipanmike or dancemasseuse have the turn
                            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

turn 2 sent to stranglylucid and blackice

Comment

I swear I have sent my turn in the same day I recieved every time. I sent my last one on 8/24 according to my email records and haven't seen a turn since.

Comment

Working...
                                X