Newbies Unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to play

Just send me my turn@mbelllipanni3@aol.com when do you plan to start?

Comment

I will start a new thread tomorrow under the heading:
      "New World" part1
      We will sort all the issues out Welcome to Apolyton Pbem people
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

i'm in haven't been active that long either, if you need another player.
        anybody interested in may be a one on one, i started one with geoff oh a month ago and we are at turn 101 now. just a learning game to try out different stratergies
        after reading about them in the strategie guide,which by the way has a lot to say even wadding through the spam.
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

Spam unfortunately has cluttered many good threads here...

I am sure one of the players have or are trying to save and capture the best info on that thread.
          Last edited by blackice; August 2, 2002, 00:41.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Ice, you da man. I will check that thread tommorow. thill then...
            What if the truth were a virus that could slide into the back of you mind and slowly take over?

Comment

stranglylucid until recently with closed circuit games you will find most here are no different than me. We encourage people to pick up the ball and run with it.

That is the reason for the success here at Apolyton Pbem CTP games. I kid you not, in a few weeks you too will be starting games. Ask any questions what so ever people be it strategies or technical and someone will help you.

The idea here is to learn and have fun so dig in play hard and learn some things. Get better help out and kick some butt

I will have the entire week as of tomorrow (barring work) to help and get this game going. I am availible any night after nine est. for online gaming also.

One thing you people have to see is it is summer. Things here slow down a bit.

None the less we still have people here to help and to move things along.
              Or do we?

Comment

Lets play

Also have a friend who likes to game will foward your invite.

Comment

New Game thread started go here:

New World part1
                  Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                  X