5. Maestro
    6. Paul

Comment

• OCC turn 29

Nimrod
      Hatschy
      berXpert
      Frozzy
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Well due to popular demand and the democratic way....

We have people listed here who want to be rated? Of course we do

We need to know who wants to be rated here, so besides just game and names we know facts.

Moderators and bystanders list active people.

I.E: this thread is dead.....

Tomorrow we start a new rating for the rest of the month, we need to know who wants to be rated in this challenge and will list and active players.

Post it and you will be rated at 10. No one cares what you beat on the AI. Just post you want to be rated and you are...at 10. You have to be able to play CTP and manipulate the game and politics of the game with multiple players. Thats it simple eh?

Be ready this ranking is tough you will have to have moxy to survive.....no bs ( right )just the ability to survive PBEM with multiple opponents. You up for the challenge? Heh I bet your Mom could do better

Go figure you have to challenge several players, minimum of four. You will have to out wit, out tactic, out play, out diplomacy, out produce to secure the win against all four ( minimum opponents). Above and beyond remain civil. at least in real life. Or Solver the great will bake you for lunch.... Solver Hall sounds sweat eh... nothing like an unplanned vacation... Mind you he has been known to give breaks, arms and legs and the like..

Who gives a rats... but, what happens in role playing.... So can you handle diplomacy and BS? Heh not many can, sign up and play the world...CTP, PBEM at it's finest.

We have the best diplomats, warmongers, tacticians, politicians, and general muck ups and story tellers...Can you survive heh some can others? YOU?

Good Luck, Good gamimg

Warning this game can cause known and unknown mental illness
        read the label before you play...
        Last edited by blackice; January 12, 2003, 04:34.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Minimum 5 total players per game? What about 3 and 4 player games?

Comment

• oh i promised to work on a new ranking system, didnt i ?
            or have you got a new one yet ?
            Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
            O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Solver may send you to Solver Hall for smiley overusage

Sounds good

Comment

• Solver may send you to Solver Hall for smiley overusage

Nahh...
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• ok ice i'm in and no hard feelings about fast fliers, though the romans are on jihad.
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• It is only a game I think you will see sometimes I will muck things up in games just to put a shot of life back in them. That game needed it, now we have a four on one game... Unless other people look ahead thier is only going to be one winner...

ricketyclik I think three and four can be done too.

Yes Math your idea is sound combining the two could create a great system. Time to spell it out clearly how it is to work.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                    X