• Show
Clear All

• StarDreamers Turn 79

1) Guilliaume
    2)Milamber
    3)Flameflash

Comment

• /me sighs...
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Land Ahoy Turn 59

1. ricketyclik
        2. David42One
        3. J Bytheway
        4. Agagnon
        5. FlameFlash

Comment

• Do Some PBEM, turn 129
          1. Ricketyclik
          2. Birdman
          3. Maestro
          4. Paul
          5. Dugrik
          6. Nimrod

Do Some PBEM, turn 139
          1. Ricketyclik
          2. Birdman
          3. Maestro
          4. Dugrik
          5. Nimrod
          6. Paul

Edited to swap Maestro for Stavros. Meh.
          Last edited by Dugrik; December 6, 2002, 03:40.

Comment

• OCC turn 19 results

Nimrod
            berXpert
            Hatschy
            Redbull
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dugrik
              Do Some PBEM
              3. Stavros
              I don't think Stavros is still playing.
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• No, Stavros have not played a turn since sometime in the spring I think?!
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Star Dreamers Turn 89

1)Guilliaume
                  2)Milamber
                  3)Flameflash (Sorry)

Comment

• Someone else better pick up the ball here I have no free time. Untill the new year so we need several people here to make it work.

Who would like to volunteer? Email me.
                    Last edited by blackice; December 17, 2002, 03:05.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Conduit
                      Star Dreamers Turn 89

3)Flameflash (Sorry)

I'm falling far behind on this one... oh well... I'm learning a lot from all these games I'm really taking a fall in.
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Do Some PBEM, turn 149
                        1. Ricketyclik
                        2. Birdman
                        3. Dugrik
                        4. Nimrod
                        5. Maestro
                        6. Paul

Comment

• Ok many people have expressed interest in keeping this going. I think we should too so lets get orgamized here.
                          Seems the new year would be a good time to do it.
                          I would seem some like the old system and some the new system.

The majority like the new system 5 liked the old one.
                          So the majority it is since we have new players starting up here I would like to hear from them also.

If you want this ranking system up and running email me at blackicegl@cogeco.ca. Only email if you want to be in the system... Put in your subject line "NEW SYSTEM" We will need moderators and score keepers etc so join in.

If you don't like it or do not want in it ingore it we will not mind...

Good Gaming!
                          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Ice... I'm all for PBEM Rankings if it can be done in an efficient manner...

I belive a "PBEM Directory" would go a LONG way to solving problems...

Basically, it lists every single game in CtP-MP, with links and some information about the game, along with player info and the moderator. That way we can keep track of all of our games, plus new games can get information on the types of games we have so some original scenario may appear.

Any feedback?

Comment

• That looks like a job with your name on it?
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Ok 2003 forums open lets see some ideas in getting this ranking system open again.

I think Math and Birdy etc. have some good ideas very positive anyone else?
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X