Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Rankings updated*

Kralj I'll let you know when I would like to be not ranked
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

You are not ranked at Fast Fliers from the beginning! Did I missed something lately?

Comment

I have been ranked in every game I am in since Gav took over the rankings.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Not in Fast Fliers. Check yourself.

Comment

Not in Fast Fliers. Check yourself

Check what? Did I miss something?
            Or do we?

Comment

Looks like.
              Check (FF thread):
              - opening post
              - my post from 10-06-2002
              - my post from 14-07-2002 (you didn't protest on your 4th place then )

Comment

OK, all but Blackice will be rated.

Sorry never read the threads, now who told you I was not rated? I see no where where I said I was not to be rated in the thread?

That leads us to, do you decide who gets rated and not rated or do the players? Gav made it clear he was rating me in all games that was fine with me. You were not privy to that conversation. From that point in I just accepted the fact I was rated in all games I was in. Despite the fact you would have put me as non-rated he rated me in all games. End of story...

When the rankings were updated on July 28th this game was not in them, I conclude one of two things. Either you did not submit them or Gav already did them. If Gav did it I was rated at 4th in this game, if you did not submit them I would not have seen it nor would Gav. Any and all games I have ranked for the rankings since, with any games I have been in I have be ranked.

So bottom Line I am ranked in every game I am in, do you have a problem with that?

If so take it up with someone who cares, personaly it is I who decides what games I am ranked in not you. I think I have made myself clear you?

Conversation over...
                Or do we?

Comment

I'm no ESP to read your minds and wishes. All four players explicitly decided to be rated in FF, but not you.
                  And I did submit the results on the main board on 14-07-2002.
                  It's not my problem how they were calculated, nor how you will calculate them.

Conversation over...

Comment

Please remove me from the ranking list, blackice. Thank you. BTW, I have nothing against you or your system and I'm leading in the games I'm in... so don't read too much into it
                    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Bulletproof turn 29

1. Hackykid (?)
                      2. dancemasseuse
                      3. Milamber
                      4. FlameFlash
                      5. ricketyclik
                      6. Redbull (joined this turn)
                      Last edited by ricketyclik; August 22, 2002, 19:10.

Comment

Please remove me from this - thanks
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Omissions updated
                          Or do we?

Comment

Hmm, seems like I'm a little behind on developments with the news - my apologies. It will be fixed later today
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Land Ahoy Turn 49

1. ricketyclik
                              2. david42one
                              3. J Bytheway
                              4. Agagnon
                              5. FlameFlash ~ less work, more play FF

Comment

You said it, ricketyclik...
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X